Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy (late) st. pat's day!

I'm a little behind on my posts and so much has been going on lately allowing for lots of good photo ops. Although we really didn't do much to celebrate the day, Emma was in the spirit! I didn't even wear green and got slack for it from my patients. Luckily it was just verbal slack and no pinching! Hope those of you who love to celebrate the holiday (Wingerter boys) enjoyed it with some green beer. It's maybe the one day of the year you can celebrate Butte, Montana! Sorry Bill and Jeanine.



Not the camera again Mom!



When Irish eyes are smiling

In other news, I just finished one of the best books I've ever read. It's by Dr. David Snowdon and is titled: Aging with Grace - What the Nun Study Teaches Us About Leading Longer, Healthier, and More Meaningful Lives. Although this is research, it reads like a novel and I couldn't put it down. He discuss the complex disease of Alzheimers in a really straightforward and understandable way. Plus, it's about nuns. Who doesn't love nuns - except maybe Uncle Bill.

No comments: