Wednesday, April 29, 2009

silly

Last week Emma's class celebrated the Week of the Early Child. I didn't even know this was a celebrated week! Anywhoo....there was a different silly theme everyday. The two I have pictured here are Mismatch Day and Hillbilly Day. Other themes included favorite sports team day, silly hat day, and crazy hair day. Overall it was really fun and reminded me of homecoming week in high school. The kids all looked so adorable, but Emma of course was the cutest.
Hillbilly day. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten any cowboy boots for her yet.

Mismatch day.

Along with mismatched hair.

2 comments:

I heart Marcus said...

Emma is too cute!!!! I just want to sqeeze her! Next time you come to G- funk...you should call so we can catch up.

Jake said...

geez two in a week. i am spoiled