Wednesday, October 14, 2009

two

Isaac is 2 months old today! I can't believe both how fast the time has gone and that he's only been with us 2 months. I have been back to work full time for nearly 3 weeks now. It's been a bit challenging, but honestly, things around the house are getting done more now then they were before mostly because I work better under pressure. But I haven't had as much time to do "fun" stuff like nap and update the blog. So here's what we've been up to lately:

Emma is nearly potty trained. We went out last weekend and she picked some fun undies including Elmo, tinkerbell, and the Disney princesses. We tried wearing them last weekend, but it didn't go so hot. She doesn't quite get the concept of telling us she needs to go before she goes. Oh well. We'll try again this weekend. She has quite a sense of humor and keeps Nate and I laughing all the time. She recently started calling us "guys" like "hey guys, let's have dinner!" So silly. We really need to start looking at preschool programs as I know some of the private school programs have waiting lists. I can't believe she'll be 3 already this year!

Isaac continues to do well. He's growing like crazy and actually fits into some of his 6 month outfits even though he's 8 weeks old! He is usually very happy and loves to share his smile and tell stories. He also continues to love his baths. We are going to Bozeman to see Sam play football next weekend and are staying in a hotel, so I'm excited to see how he likes the pool. He is spending much more time awake during the day. He usually wakes up just once during the night to eat and goes back to sleep easily. By the time I have to get up for work, he's ready to eat again and usually ready for the day, which is not so fun on the weekends, but his darling smile and coos make it all worth while.

As I mentioned, I'm back to work and have a new position. I now work full-time with the PACE (program of all-inclusive care for the elderly) program. It's still a fairly new program and we're ironing out lots of problems. (Un?)Fortunately, they're looking to me to solve all the problems of our little PACE world which is challenging. But I enjoy it for the most part. Nate is now a certified pharmacy tech after passing his test this summer and is really enjoying his job, too. His work schedule has been much easier to work with lately, which makes mama happy.

Here's the past few weeks in pictures. Enjoy!

No comments: