Tuesday, February 19, 2008

getting so big

Recently Emma has seemed to be growing by leaps and bounds. We tried her hat selection on the other day and realized only one still fits. She has also acquired a new sock collection as it seemed we had to donate most of her socks to the "for the next child" box because they didn't feet her growing feet. Maybe it's because she's got strangely long toes. I wonder where she gets that bizarre feature from, Uncle Jake? Her hair has gotten longer and I refuse to have it cut again, so I resorted to buying some baby clips to keep it out of her eyes. To my surprise they work great, but they make her look so much older don't you think?


Having fun in the kitchen


Another new purchase are some leggings. With the weather as it is around here, it's not quite warm enough to have bare legs and Emma doesn't really like her tights because they're too slippery and she can't crawl well with them on. So leggings seem to work well. As a child of the 80s I never thought I would be dressing my own children in such ridiculous attire, but I have to admit she looks smashing. As long as they're not stirrups, right?!

Looking bored in the kitchen


Doesn't she look big, though, in these pictures?! I swear I'm going to be That Mom on the first day of school blurbing like an idiot. Why can't she stay this size forever?

No comments: