Saturday, August 9, 2008

anniversary

On this day 5 years ago, Nate and I began our happily ever after. I wish I had some pictures from the wedding and even before, but they are still all in storage, so you'll all just have to try and remember the day. We've had so many changes since we've been together, from freshman year, to Seattle, to master's programs, to babies, and moving AGAIN, but we always get through the disasters (numerous camping expedition mishaps) and end up laughing about it in the end. I just finished reading the first two books of the Twilight series (over 1100 pages in 4 days-I couldn't put them down!!!) and the love story it portrays reminded me of the strength of our love and the passion we share. Forever is a mighty long time, but I'm with you all the way. I love you Nathan!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! 5 years flew by so fast. I loved recounting your wedding when we were all together, it was so beautiful and fun. I can't wait till we're all old one day going out to dinner and talking about the old days, pre ipod and all that.